Saturday, May 13, 2017

Why I continue to use AdvoCare products.


In 2013 when I was diagnosed with Lupus, I was told to find a good quality Omega supplement.  I did lots of research and I found AdvoCare's OmegaPlex supplement.  I bought some and took it for 3 months and noticed a difference.  I also heard that their B12 supplement called Spark provided natural energy, and that I was also B12 deficient.  So I ordered some and gave it a try.  Sure enough, I noticed a difference!

I fell in love with the products, and they helped me lose weight, have more energy and overall to feel a lot better.   I'm not a doctor, and I don't claim that they cure anything - they don't! Nothing does. But for me, they have helped a lot.

The other thing that has helped me a lot with AdvoCare is that when you share how great the products work, you can be rewarded with income earnings.  I never thought of myself as someone to sell a product like that (even though I spent 10 years in TV and Radio sales), and I never even intended to "sell" AdvoCare.  It all started because I had a friend ask me what I was drinking in my water bottle. I was drinking 1/2 Spark and 1/2 Rehydrate.  I told her about it, and told her how it helped me get some energy back and helped me boost my vitamin intake.  I offered her a sample.  She liked it and asked how to order.  So I gave her the link to my site to purchase.  That was it.  Then she wanted to sign up for the 20% off discount.  So she signed up and then someone saw her drinking her drink and they bought some too.  It just kind of snowballs like that.  

I know many of you who read this blog probably struggle with energy.  I am sure some of you also struggle to find a job that you can do while also balancing the demands of Lupus.  This job you can do on your own terms.  And it's not even really a job.  You just use the products and when people ask about it, offer them a sample. I keep tons in my purse to share at any time.

AdvoCare has been a huge help for me, both for my health and also for my income.

If you want to learn more, email me at nikkijunepeters@gmail.com

If you want to try a product, you can click here www.shopmyadvocare.com

I hope to share these great products and this great company with more people who might need it as much as I do!



xo Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Nikki for sharing I too have Lupus and always looking for help 😀. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete